Monday, August 6, 2012

Leaving on a tiny prop plane

Dear Sydney and Lyla,

Tomorrow, I am taking you to your me maw and poppa's house for 10 days while mommy and daddy go to Honduras.  Mommy is almost having a heart attack thinking about being away from you for so long.  I don't know how I am going to do it, I am going to miss each of you so much.  You bring so much happiness and fun into my day that a day without that makes me sad but I know mommy and daddy need this time together.  Tonight we took you guys out for ice cream as a little going away treat, probably not our best parenting idea.  Lyla, you really like your sugar, I don't think I have ever seen you so hyper, my usually calm sweet child, but it was adorable.  Sydney, you were funny as ever making dinosaur roars at the table for all those in the restaurant to hear.  I love you girls so much and if anything were to ever happen to me I hope you know just how much I love you and treasure being your mommy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment