Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My legacy.....

After I showed my mom this blog, her response to me was, aren't you worried about putting the girls pictures out there, and my response was yes, but I can't live my life worrying about the what if. I decided to start this blog as a way to chronicle my daily life with the girls. I want to give them the gift in 20 years of being able to go back and see the love and joy I put into raising them. We are not always promised a tomorrow and I think about that so often with the girls. I want to pour in to them everyday all that I am, lessons I have learned, and guide them through life. If something was to heaven forbid happen to me, I want to give them something tangible to remember me and our memories by. Also, life with two toddlers is incredibly challenging and draining, I can barely remember what I ate for breakfast, much less that after a particularly trying day last week Sydney came to me and said, " I try and be good girl today". I never want to forget that... So I am writing this for them, and for me, a way to remember all the fun times, to challenge us to live life to the fullest everyday, and to show them just how much I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment