Monday, December 31, 2012

Little shopping buddy

Today I decided to venture out of the house with just Syd for some mommy time shopping. It is kinda rare these days that I get to go somewhere with just her. We started out at old navy the first thing she did was zero in on a hello kitty sticker book. I had a set list of things I wanted to get, but when she looked at me and asked me if she could get one for Lyla because she likes hello kitty, well I couldn't resist. She then walked around pointing out all the" beautiful and adorable" items. Next we headed over for the latest craze fro-yo, she was more excited for the toppings. The crowning achievement was though that she fell asleep in the car, if you know Syd, this is a rare event. Such a in afternoon with my big girl

No comments:

Post a Comment